• Economic and environmental benefits
• Access SCADA systems, HMI and PLCs remotely
• Wireless 2G / 3G / 4G connections
• Compact casing with proper DIN-rail mounting for easy integration
• All LEDs and interfaces on the front of the unit for easy access
• Isolated power supply to protect against transients and ground loops
• Dual SIMs to remove carrier dependency
• Easy to use firewall prevents unauthorized access
• Encrypted and secure data transmission with VPN-tunnels
• Connection manager monitors and ensures constant connectivity
• Simple replacements of analogue leased lines
• Ability to control and receive status changes via SMS
Remote access removes boundaries, eliminates the need for time consuming site visits and provide a network infrastructure suitable for today’s “always-on” society.
A compact design bundled with all interfaces and LEDs in the front make the unit extremely well suited for industrial applications. With isolation between the PSU and the Ethernet and serial ports, the MRD-455 protects against issues caused by ground loops and electrical surges.
The dual SIM support in the device ensures that site connectivity is not dependent on a single carrier, should something happen the unit just switches to the other SIM.
Devices connected to the Internet require countermeasures towards cyber threats. The MRD-455 offers protection of transmissions from malicious eavesdroppers via encrypted communication tunnels (VPN), and features a simple, yet powerful, packet inspection firewall.
The MRD-455 with its built-in serial port offers a simple modern replacement solution with the benefit of not having to reprogram or change any other component.
Carl de Bruin